NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta
This web page is about NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16825 beta from your systemNlitesoft
. Go over here
for more information on Nlitesoft. Click on http://www.ntlite.com
to get more information about NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta on Nlitesoft's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NTLite v126.96.36.19925 beta. NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta's main file takes around 7.94 MB (8330304 bytes) and is called NTLite.exe.
NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 9.10 MB (9542168
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (7.94 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta version 18.104.22.16825
NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta is an application by the software company Nlitesoft. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE practice to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19925 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta". If it exists on your system the NTLite v18.104.22.16825 beta application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta in the list , some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NTLite v126.96.36.19925 beta, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta.
8. After uninstalling NTLite v220.127.116.1125 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v18.104.22.16825 beta which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v22.214.171.12425 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NTLite v126.96.36.19925 beta by Nlitesoft from your PC, we are not saying that NTLite v188.8.131.5225 beta by Nlitesoft is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NTLite v184.108.40.20625 beta supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-16 13:54:14.173