You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1160 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16860 from your computerNlitesoft
. More info about Nlitesoft can be found here
. You can read more about on NTLite v22.214.171.12460 at http://www.ntlite.com
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\NTLite folder (same installation drive as Windows). NTLite v126.96.36.19960's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. NTLite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 7.63 MB (7999008 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NTLite v188.8.131.5260. They occupy an average of 8.78 MB (9210872
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (7.63 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v184.108.40.20660 version 220.127.116.1160
NTLite v18.104.22.16860 is an application marketed by the software company Nlitesoft. Sometimes, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE way to erase NTLite v22.214.171.12460 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase NTLite v126.96.36.19960 from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NTLite v188.8.131.5260 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NTLite v184.108.40.20660". The NTLite v220.127.116.1160 application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NTLite v18.104.22.16860 in the list , some information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NTLite v22.214.171.12460, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NTLite v126.96.36.19960:
- The software company is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NTLite v188.8.131.5260.
8. After uninstalling NTLite v184.108.40.20660, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v220.127.116.1160 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NTLite v18.104.22.16860 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NTLite v22.214.171.12460 by Nlitesoft from your PC, we are not saying that NTLite v126.96.36.19960 by Nlitesoft is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NTLite v188.8.131.5260 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-31 09:23:28.673