You can find below details on how to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12400 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19900 from your PCNlitesoft
. Additional info about Nlitesoft can be found here
. More information about NTLite v188.8.131.5200 can be found at http://www.ntlite.com
. Usually the NTLite v184.108.40.20600 application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NTLite folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The entire uninstall command line for NTLite v220.127.116.1100 is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. NTLite.exe is the NTLite v18.104.22.16800's primary executable file and it takes around 6.75 MB (7078176 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside NTLite v22.214.171.12400. They take about 7.91 MB (8290688
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (6.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v126.96.36.19900 version 188.8.131.5200
NTLite v184.108.40.20600 is a program by the software company Nlitesoft. Some people decide to uninstall it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1100 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NTLite v18.104.22.16800 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NTLite v22.214.171.12400 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTLite v126.96.36.19900". If it exists on your system the NTLite v188.8.131.5200 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NTLite v184.108.40.20600 in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NTLite v220.127.116.1100, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v18.104.22.16800:
- The software company is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NTLite v22.214.171.12400.
8. After removing NTLite v126.96.36.19900, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v188.8.131.5200 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v184.108.40.20600 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1100 by Nlitesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that NTLite v18.104.22.16800 by Nlitesoft is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12400 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:25:02.083