NTLite v18.104.22.16860 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12460 from your computerNlitesoft
. You can read more on Nlitesoft or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.ntlite.com
to get more facts about NTLite v126.96.36.19960 on Nlitesoft's website. NTLite v188.8.131.5260 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NTLite v184.108.40.20660. NTLite.exe is the NTLite v220.127.116.1160's primary executable file and it takes close to 6.59 MB (6911264 bytes) on disk.
NTLite v18.104.22.16860 contains of the executables below. They take 7.75 MB (8123776
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (6.59 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.16 MB)
This page is about NTLite v22.214.171.12460 version 126.96.36.19960
NTLite v188.8.131.5260 is an application released by Nlitesoft. Some people try to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NTLite v184.108.40.20660 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NTLite v220.127.116.1160 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NTLite v18.104.22.16860 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTLite v22.214.171.12460". If it exists on your system the NTLite v126.96.36.19960 app will be found automatically. After you select NTLite v188.8.131.5260 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NTLite v184.108.40.20660, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v220.127.116.1160:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NTLite v18.104.22.16860.
8. After removing NTLite v22.214.171.12460, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NTLite v126.96.36.19960 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NTLite v188.8.131.5260 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20660 by Nlitesoft from your PC, we are not saying that NTLite v220.127.116.1160 by Nlitesoft is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16860 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-25 14:02:33.533