NTLite v220.127.116.1100 beta
NTLite v18.104.22.16800 beta is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12400 beta from your systemNlitesoft
. Go over here
for more information on Nlitesoft. Please follow http://www.ntlite.com
if you want to read more on NTLite v126.96.36.19900 beta on Nlitesoft's web page. The program is frequently located in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove NTLite v188.8.131.5200 beta by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. NTLite.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 6.23 MB (6532000 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in NTLite v184.108.40.20600 beta. They occupy 7.38 MB (7741888
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (6.23 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
This page is about NTLite v220.127.116.1100 beta version 18.104.22.16800
NTLite v22.214.171.12400 beta is an application released by Nlitesoft. Frequently, users decide to remove this application. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK practice to remove NTLite v126.96.36.19900 beta is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NTLite v188.8.131.5200 beta from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NTLite v184.108.40.20600 beta or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NTLite v220.127.116.1100 beta". If it exists on your system the NTLite v18.104.22.16800 beta application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NTLite v22.214.171.12400 beta in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NTLite v126.96.36.19900 beta, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v188.8.131.5200 beta:
- The software company is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NTLite v184.108.40.20600 beta.
8. After removing NTLite v220.127.116.1100 beta, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NTLite v18.104.22.16800 beta that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v22.214.171.12400 beta using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19900 beta by Nlitesoft from your computer, nor are we saying that NTLite v188.8.131.5200 beta by Nlitesoft is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20600 beta supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-17 14:35:45.250