This page is about NTLite v22.214.171.12400 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19900 from your PCNlitesoft
. Further information on Nlitesoft can be seen here
. More information about NTLite v188.8.131.5200 can be seen at http://www.ntlite.com
. Usually the NTLite v184.108.40.20600 application is found in the C:\Program Files\NTLite directory, depending on the user's option during install. C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1100. The application's main executable file is titled NTLite.exe and it has a size of 6.20 MB (6500256 bytes).
NTLite v18.104.22.16800 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 7.35 MB (7710144
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (6.20 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.12400
of NTLite v126.96.36.19900.
NTLite v188.8.131.5200 is an application offered by Nlitesoft. Sometimes, people try to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK solution to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20600 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NTLite v220.127.116.1100 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NTLite v18.104.22.16800 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NTLite v22.214.171.12400". If it exists on your system the NTLite v126.96.36.19900 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NTLite v188.8.131.5200 in the list of apps, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NTLite v184.108.40.20600, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v220.127.116.1100:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NTLite v18.104.22.16800.
8. After uninstalling NTLite v22.214.171.12400, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NTLite v126.96.36.19900 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NTLite v188.8.131.5200 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NTLite v184.108.40.20600 by Nlitesoft from your PC, nor are we saying that NTLite v220.127.116.1100 by Nlitesoft is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NTLite v18.104.22.16800 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-22 09:27:18.620