This web page is about NTLite v22.214.171.12477 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NTLite v126.96.36.19977 from your computerDino Nuhagic
. You can find out more on Dino Nuhagic or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://www.ntlite.com
if you want to read more on NTLite v188.8.131.5277 on Dino Nuhagic's page. NTLite v184.108.40.20677 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NTLite folder, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for NTLite v220.127.116.1177 is C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe. NTLite v18.104.22.16877's primary file takes around 6.00 MB (6290848 bytes) and is named NTLite.exe.
The executables below are part of NTLite v22.214.171.12477. They occupy an average of 7.15 MB (7498688
bytes) on disk.
- NTLite.exe (6.00 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.15 MB)
The current web page applies to NTLite v126.96.36.19977 version 188.8.131.5277
NTLite v184.108.40.20677 is a program by the software company Dino Nuhagic. Some computer users try to erase this program. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY solution to erase NTLite v220.127.116.1177 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NTLite v18.104.22.16877 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NTLite v22.214.171.12477 or simply click the Search field and type in "NTLite v126.96.36.19977". The NTLite v188.8.131.5277 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NTLite v184.108.40.20677 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NTLite v220.127.116.1177, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTLite v18.104.22.16877:
- The software company is: http://www.ntlite.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NTLite\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NTLite v22.214.171.12477.
8. After removing NTLite v126.96.36.19977, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NTLite v188.8.131.5277 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NTLite v184.108.40.20677 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NTLite v220.127.116.1177 by Dino Nuhagic from your PC, nor are we saying that NTLite v18.104.22.16877 by Dino Nuhagic is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTLite v22.214.171.12477 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-25 05:46:44.200