NTI Media Maker 8
NTI Media Maker 8 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall NTI Media Maker 8 from your systemDit firmanavn
. More information on Dit firmanavn can be found here
. You can see more info on NTI Media Maker 8 at http://www.ntius.com
. NTI Media Maker 8 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\NewTech Infosystems\NTI Media Maker 8 directory, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. DiscLaunchPad.exe is the NTI Media Maker 8's main executable file and it takes around 637.24 KB (652536 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NTI Media Maker 8. They occupy about 13.36 MB (14014160
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- DiscLaunchPad.exe (637.24 KB)
- AudioEditor.exe (841.24 KB)
- Installer.exe (145.25 KB)
- liveupdate.exe (189.25 KB)
- Cdmkr32u.exe (2.43 MB)
- NDVD9To5.exe (957.24 KB)
- Play.exe (61.24 KB)
- JCMKR32.exe (2.51 MB)
- DigitalJack.exe (1.54 MB)
- Ripper.exe (1.42 MB)
- PhotoMakerSkinU.exe (2.70 MB)
The current web page applies to NTI Media Maker 8 version 220.127.116.1109
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NTI Media Maker 8:
NTI Media Maker 8 is a program released by Dit firmanavn. Sometimes, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove NTI Media Maker 8 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NTI Media Maker 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NTI Media Maker 8 or simply click the Search field and type in "NTI Media Maker 8". The NTI Media Maker 8 app will be found very quickly. When you select NTI Media Maker 8 in the list of apps, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NTI Media Maker 8, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NTI Media Maker 8.
8. After removing NTI Media Maker 8, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NTI Media Maker 8 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NTI Media Maker 8 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NTI Media Maker 8 by Dit firmanavn from your computer, we are not saying that NTI Media Maker 8 by Dit firmanavn is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NTI Media Maker 8 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 07:59:22.153