NTFS Data Recovery 7.5
NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 from your computerLSoft Technologies Inc
. Go over here
where you can get more info on LSoft Technologies Inc. Click on http://www.lsoft.net
to get more facts about NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 on LSoft Technologies Inc's website. Usually the NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 program is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\NTFS Data Recovery folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\NTFS Data Recovery\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is named FileRecovery.exe and it has a size of 3.38 MB (3540792 bytes).
NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 is composed of the following executables which occupy 25.04 MB (26260664
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- DiskEditor.exe (7.67 MB)
- FilePreview.exe (1,014.16 KB)
- FileRecovery.exe (3.38 MB)
- PartMan.exe (7.98 MB)
- PartRecovery.exe (4.33 MB)
- unins000.exe (712.80 KB)
The current web page applies to NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 version 7.5
If you're planning to uninstall NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
Use regedit.exe to remove the following additional values from the Windows Registry:
NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 is an application offered by LSoft Technologies Inc. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This is hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NTFS Data Recovery 7.5". The NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about NTFS Data Recovery 7.5, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NTFS Data Recovery 7.5:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.lsoft.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LSoft Technologies\NTFS Data Recovery\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NTFS Data Recovery 7.5.
8. After uninstalling NTFS Data Recovery 7.5, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 by LSoft Technologies Inc from your PC, we are not saying that NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 by LSoft Technologies Inc is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NTFS Data Recovery 7.5 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:55:57.120