This page contains thorough information on how to remove NTA Portal for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NTA Portal from your computerNTA Portal
. Further information on NTA Portal can be seen here
. Usually the NTA Portal program is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall NTA Portal by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft\Edge\Application\msedge.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is called msedge_proxy.exe and it has a size of 731.38 KB (748936 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside NTA Portal. They occupy about 13.40 MB (14050792
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- msedge.exe (2.74 MB)
- msedge_proxy.exe (731.38 KB)
- pwahelper.exe (770.88 KB)
- cookie_exporter.exe (95.38 KB)
- elevation_service.exe (1.44 MB)
- identity_helper.exe (768.88 KB)
- notification_helper.exe (944.90 KB)
- setup.exe (3.25 MB)
The current page applies to NTA Portal version 1.0
NTA Portal is an application released by NTA Portal. Sometimes, users want to erase it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase NTA Portal is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NTA Portal from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NTA Portal or simply click the Search field and type in "NTA Portal". If it exists on your system the NTA Portal program will be found automatically. After you click NTA Portal in the list of applications, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NTA Portal, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NTA Portal.
8. After uninstalling NTA Portal, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NTA Portal which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NTA Portal with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NTA Portal by NTA Portal from your PC, we are not saying that NTA Portal by NTA Portal is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NTA Portal in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:57:25.977