NT Registry Tweaker
You can find below details on how to uninstall NT Registry Tweaker for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall NT Registry Tweaker from your systemNT Registry Tweaker
. More information on NT Registry Tweaker can be seen here
. More details about the app NT Registry Tweaker can be found at http://www.new-utilities.net
. NT Registry Tweaker is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NT Registry Tweaker directory, regulated by the user's option. The full command line for removing NT Registry Tweaker is C:\Program Files (x86)\NT Registry Tweaker\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NTRegistryTweaker.exe is the NT Registry Tweaker's main executable file and it takes about 340.50 KB (348672 bytes) on disk.
NT Registry Tweaker is composed of the following executables which take 998.26 KB (1022218
bytes) on disk:
- NTRegistryTweaker.exe (340.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of NT Registry Tweaker.
NT Registry Tweaker is an application by the software company NT Registry Tweaker. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase NT Registry Tweaker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NT Registry Tweaker from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NT Registry Tweaker or simply click the Search field and type in "NT Registry Tweaker". If it exists on your system the NT Registry Tweaker application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NT Registry Tweaker in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NT Registry Tweaker, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NT Registry Tweaker:
- The software company is: http://www.new-utilities.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NT Registry Tweaker\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NT Registry Tweaker.
8. After removing NT Registry Tweaker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NT Registry Tweaker which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NT Registry Tweaker with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NT Registry Tweaker by NT Registry Tweaker from your computer, nor are we saying that NT Registry Tweaker by NT Registry Tweaker is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NT Registry Tweaker in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-21 03:23:18.833