A way to uninstall NSDMARKETS from your PC
You can find below details on how to uninstall NSDMARKETS for Windows. It was developed for Windows by MetaQuotes Software Corp.
. More information on MetaQuotes Software Corp. can be found here
. Click on http://www.metaquotes.net
to get more facts about NSDMARKETS on MetaQuotes Software Corp.'s website. NSDMARKETS is typically installed in the C:\Program Files\NSDMARKETS folder, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for NSDMARKETS is C:\Program Files\NSDMARKETS\uninstall.exe. terminal.exe is the NSDMARKETS's primary executable file and it takes around 9.43 MB (9887136 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in NSDMARKETS. They occupy 14.06 MB (14745104
bytes) on disk.
- metaeditor.exe (4.21 MB)
- terminal.exe (9.43 MB)
- uninstall.exe (435.88 KB)
The current page applies to NSDMARKETS version 4.00
A way to delete NSDMARKETS from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NSDMARKETS is an application released by the software company MetaQuotes Software Corp.. Some people try to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to erase NSDMARKETS is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NSDMARKETS or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NSDMARKETS". If it is installed on your PC the NSDMARKETS app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NSDMARKETS in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NSDMARKETS, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NSDMARKETS:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.metaquotes.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NSDMARKETS\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NSDMARKETS.
8. After uninstalling NSDMARKETS, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NSDMARKETS which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NSDMARKETS with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed NSDMARKETS:
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NSDMARKETS by MetaQuotes Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that NSDMARKETS by MetaQuotes Software Corp. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NSDMARKETS in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-23 08:39:47.103