You can find below detailed information on how to uninstall NSCopy 1.04 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NSCopy 1.04 from your PCWoolf
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Woolf. NSCopy 1.04 is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Woolf\NSCopy folder, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling NSCopy 1.04 is C:\Program Files\Woolf\NSCopy\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 104.00 KB (106496 bytes) on disk and is called NSCopy.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NSCopy 1.04. They occupy about 258.38 KB (264583
bytes) on disk.
- NSCopy.exe (104.00 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (154.38 KB)
This data is about NSCopy 1.04 version 1.04
NSCopy 1.04 is a program by the software company Woolf. Sometimes, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this by hand takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best EASY approach to erase NSCopy 1.04 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NSCopy 1.04 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NSCopy 1.04 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NSCopy 1.04". If it exists on your system the NSCopy 1.04 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NSCopy 1.04 in the list , the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NSCopy 1.04, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NSCopy 1.04.
8. After removing NSCopy 1.04, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NSCopy 1.04 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NSCopy 1.04 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NSCopy 1.04 by Woolf from your PC, nor are we saying that NSCopy 1.04 by Woolf is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NSCopy 1.04 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-26 07:05:45.907