NSCID is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall NSCID from your systemNasimSoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NasimSoft Corporation. Click on www.NasimSoftco.com
to get more details about NSCID on NasimSoft Corporation's website. The entire uninstall command line for NSCID is C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1126400 bytes) on disk and is titled NSCID.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NSCID. They take 1.07 MB (1126400
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NSCID's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Dictionary.ldb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Dictionary.mdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\NSCID.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
NSCID is a program offered by the software company NasimSoft Corporation. Sometimes, computer users try to remove this program. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to remove NSCID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NSCID from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NSCID or simply click the Search feature and type in "NSCID". If it is installed on your PC the NSCID application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NSCID in the list of apps, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NSCID, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NSCID:
- The web site of the program is: www.NasimSoftco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NSCID.
8. After uninstalling NSCID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NSCID which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NSCID using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation from your computer, we are not saying that NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NSCID in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:48:22.423