NSCID is a computer program. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall NSCID from your systemNasimSoft Corporation
. Open here
where you can read more on NasimSoft Corporation. Click on www.NasimSoftco.com
to get more details about NSCID on NasimSoft Corporation's website. The entire uninstall command line for NSCID is C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 1.07 MB (1126400 bytes) on disk and is titled NSCID.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NSCID. They take 1.07 MB (1126400
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 2
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves some files behind on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Folders remaining:
The files below are left behind on your disk by NSCID's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Local\VirtualStore\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2
Usually the following registry keys will not be removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Dictionary.mdb
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\NSCID.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG1.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG2.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\IRIMG3.JPG
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.dat
- C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\Uninstall\uninstall.xml
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\NSCID.exe.ApplicationCompany
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\NasimSoft\NSCID2\NSCID.exe.FriendlyAppName
NSCID is a program marketed by NasimSoft Corporation. Some computer users try to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this by hand takes some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NSCID is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NSCID from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NSCID or simply click the Search feature and type in "NSCID". If it is installed on your PC the NSCID program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NSCID in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NSCID, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NSCID:
- The web site of the application is: www.NasimSoftco.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Windows\NSCID\uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NSCID.
8. After uninstalling NSCID, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NSCID that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NSCID with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that NSCID by NasimSoft Corporation is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NSCID supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:48:22.423