NOXON player Basic
NOXON player Basic is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NOXON player Basic from your PCTerraTec Electronic GmbH
. Additional info about TerraTec Electronic GmbH can be found here
. Please follow http://www.terratec.com
if you want to read more on NOXON player Basic on TerraTec Electronic GmbH's web page. NOXON player Basic is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\TerraTec\NOXON player Basic folder, depending on the user's option. C:\Program Files\TerraTec\NOXON player Basic\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NOXON player Basic. The application's main executable file is named iRadio.exe and its approximative size is 191.29 KB (195879 bytes).
The executable files below are installed along with NOXON player Basic. They take about 443.21 KB (453849
bytes) on disk.
- iRadio.exe (191.29 KB)
- iRadioLang.exe (191.31 KB)
- uninstall.exe (60.61 KB)
This data is about NOXON player Basic version 1.1.8
NOXON player Basic is a program offered by the software company TerraTec Electronic GmbH. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This can be easier said than done because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall NOXON player Basic is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NOXON player Basic from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NOXON player Basic or simply activate the Search field and type in "NOXON player Basic". If it is installed on your PC the NOXON player Basic application will be found very quickly. After you click NOXON player Basic in the list of applications, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about NOXON player Basic, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NOXON player Basic:
- The software company is: http://www.terratec.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\TerraTec\NOXON player Basic\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NOXON player Basic.
8. After removing NOXON player Basic, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NOXON player Basic which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NOXON player Basic using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NOXON player Basic by TerraTec Electronic GmbH from your PC, nor are we saying that NOXON player Basic by TerraTec Electronic GmbH is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NOXON player Basic supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-07 11:10:00.060