NOOK for PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NOOK for PC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NOOK for PC from your PCBarnesandnoble.com
. Further information on Barnesandnoble.com can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NOOK for PC. The application's main executable file is named BNDReader.exe and occupies 6.51 MB (6826496 bytes).
NOOK for PC contains of the executables below. They take 6.67 MB (6989540
bytes) on disk.
- BNDReader.exe (6.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (159.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20670
of NOOK for PC. You can find below a few links to other NOOK for PC releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NOOK for PC we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Barnes & Noble\NOOK for PC
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\120\nook_PC_48.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\120\nook_PC_48.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\144\nook_PC_48.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\144\nook_PC_48.png
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
NOOK for PC is an application marketed by the software company Barnesandnoble.com. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall NOOK for PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NOOK for PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NOOK for PC or simply click the Search field and type in "NOOK for PC". If it exists on your system the NOOK for PC app will be found very quickly. When you select NOOK for PC in the list of applications, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NOOK for PC, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NOOK for PC.
8. After uninstalling NOOK for PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NOOK for PC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NOOK for PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NOOK for PC by Barnesandnoble.com from your PC, nor are we saying that NOOK for PC by Barnesandnoble.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NOOK for PC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:14:12.007