NOOK for PC
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove NOOK for PC for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NOOK for PC from your PCBarnesandnoble.com
. Further information on Barnesandnoble.com can be found here
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Barnes & Noble\BNDesktopReader\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NOOK for PC. The application's main executable file is named BNDReader.exe and occupies 6.51 MB (6826496 bytes).
NOOK for PC contains of the executables below. They take 6.67 MB (6989540
bytes) on disk.
- BNDReader.exe (6.51 MB)
- uninstall.exe (159.22 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.19970
of NOOK for PC. You can find below a few links to other NOOK for PC releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling NOOK for PC we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories found on disk:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Barnes & Noble\NOOK for PC
Generally the following registry keys will not be uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\120\nook_PC_48.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\120\nook_PC_48.png
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\144\nook_PC_48.ico
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Acer\Welcome Center\Content\item130\144\nook_PC_48.png
Use regedit.exe to delete the following additional registry values from the Windows Registry:
NOOK for PC is an application marketed by the software company Barnesandnoble.com. Some computer users want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK manner to uninstall NOOK for PC is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NOOK for PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NOOK for PC or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NOOK for PC". If it is installed on your PC the NOOK for PC program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select NOOK for PC in the list of apps, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NOOK for PC, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NOOK for PC.
8. After uninstalling NOOK for PC, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NOOK for PC which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NOOK for PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NOOK for PC by Barnesandnoble.com from your PC, nor are we saying that NOOK for PC by Barnesandnoble.com is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NOOK for PC supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-18 23:14:12.007