This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NMS_update_x64 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NMS_update_x64 from your PCAAT HOLDING S.A.
. Take a look here
for more details on AAT HOLDING S.A.. You can see more info related to NMS_update_x64 at http://www.aat.pl
. NMS_update_x64 is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Novus\NMS folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove NMS_update_x64 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninst_NMS_update_x64.exe is the NMS_update_x64's primary executable file and it takes about 859.79 KB (880424 bytes) on disk.
NMS_update_x64 installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 32.23 MB (33796491
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- ArchiveReader.exe (15.50 KB)
- Autologon.exe (135.66 KB)
- instsrv.exe (31.50 KB)
- Nms.Video.DivisionEditor.exe (24.50 KB)
- Nms.Video.DivisionEditor2.exe (34.50 KB)
- NMSiptool.exe (5.28 MB)
- NmsPlayer.exe (521.50 KB)
- NmsShell.exe (1.87 MB)
- NmsUIServer.exe (717.50 KB)
- NWatch.exe (38.00 KB)
- OpenHardwareMonitorService.exe (20.00 KB)
- RecRestore.exe (25.50 KB)
- RestoreConfigurationBackup.exe (18.00 KB)
- srvany.exe (8.00 KB)
- Uninst_NMS_full_x64.exe (854.96 KB)
- Uninst_NMS_update_x64.exe (859.79 KB)
- vlc-2.0.5-win32.exe (21.85 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.40.27
NMS_update_x64 is a program marketed by the software company AAT HOLDING S.A.. Frequently, people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to erase NMS_update_x64 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NMS_update_x64 from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NMS_update_x64 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NMS_update_x64". The NMS_update_x64 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NMS_update_x64 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NMS_update_x64, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NMS_update_x64:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.aat.pl
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NMS_update_x64.
8. After removing NMS_update_x64, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NMS_update_x64 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NMS_update_x64 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a recommendation to remove NMS_update_x64 by AAT HOLDING S.A. from your PC, we are not saying that NMS_update_x64 by AAT HOLDING S.A. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NMS_update_x64 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-27 19:30:32.147