You can find on this page details on how to uninstall NMEAWiz V1.30 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NMEAWiz V1.30 from your systemChesapeake Technology, Inc.
. More information on Chesapeake Technology, Inc. can be seen here
. Further information about NMEAWiz V1.30 can be seen at http://www.chesapeaketech.com
. Usually the NMEAWiz V1.30 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Chesapeake Technology, Inc\NmeaWiz directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall NMEAWiz V1.30 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Chesapeake Technology, Inc\NmeaWiz\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named NmeaWiz.exe and occupies 340.00 KB (348160 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside NMEAWiz V1.30. They occupy about 1.02 MB (1070581
bytes) on disk.
- NmeaWiz.exe (340.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (705.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.30
of NMEAWiz V1.30.
NMEAWiz V1.30 is an application marketed by the software company Chesapeake Technology, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to erase NMEAWiz V1.30 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NMEAWiz V1.30 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NMEAWiz V1.30 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NMEAWiz V1.30". If it is installed on your PC the NMEAWiz V1.30 app will be found very quickly. After you click NMEAWiz V1.30 in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NMEAWiz V1.30, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NMEAWiz V1.30:
- The software company is: http://www.chesapeaketech.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Chesapeake Technology, Inc\NmeaWiz\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NMEAWiz V1.30.
8. After uninstalling NMEAWiz V1.30, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NMEAWiz V1.30 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NMEAWiz V1.30 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NMEAWiz V1.30 by Chesapeake Technology, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that NMEAWiz V1.30 by Chesapeake Technology, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NMEAWiz V1.30 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 13:04:45.920