NJoybets Poker is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall NJoybets Poker from your computerNJoybets Poker
. Go over here
for more information on NJoybets Poker. You can see more info related to NJoybets Poker at https://forward.NJoybets.com/
. Usually the NJoybets Poker application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NJoybets Poker directory, depending on the user's option during install. NJoybets Poker's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NJoybets Poker\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 622.45 KB (637392 bytes) on disk and is titled ENJOYBETPoker.exe.
The executable files below are part of NJoybets Poker. They occupy an average of 12.84 MB (13467256
bytes) on disk.
- ENJOYBETNotifier.exe (917.51 KB)
- ENJOYBETPoker.exe (622.45 KB)
- PokerClient.exe (11.17 MB)
- uninstall.exe (159.21 KB)
- Updater.exe (13.00 KB)
The current web page applies to NJoybets Poker version 220.127.116.1145
NJoybets Poker is a program marketed by NJoybets Poker. Some computer users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK approach to uninstall NJoybets Poker is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to delete NJoybets Poker from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NJoybets Poker or simply activate the Search field and type in "NJoybets Poker". If it exists on your system the NJoybets Poker app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NJoybets Poker in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NJoybets Poker, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NJoybets Poker:
- The publisher is: https://forward.NJoybets.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NJoybets Poker\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NJoybets Poker.
8. After removing NJoybets Poker, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NJoybets Poker that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NJoybets Poker using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NJoybets Poker by NJoybets Poker from your PC, we are not saying that NJoybets Poker by NJoybets Poker is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NJoybets Poker in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 01:17:15.367