This web page is about NJStar Communicator for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall NJStar Communicator from your PCNJStar Software Corp.
. Go over here
for more info on NJStar Software Corp.. More info about the program NJStar Communicator can be seen at http://www.njstar.com/n/communicator/
. Usually the NJStar Communicator program is installed in the C:\Program Files\NJStar Communicator directory, depending on the user's option during setup. NJStar Communicator's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\NJStar Communicator\uninst.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 479.00 KB (490496 bytes) on disk and is titled NJCOM32.exe.
NJStar Communicator is comprised of the following executables which take 3.72 MB (3904797
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MINISMTP.exe (100.00 KB)
- NJCOM32.exe (479.00 KB)
- NJCONV.EXE (496.00 KB)
- Njjime.exe (696.00 KB)
- NJKIME.exe (672.00 KB)
- NJSIME.exe (696.00 KB)
- uninst.exe (41.28 KB)
- NANJICZ6.exe (96.00 KB)
- UNIIME.exe (52.00 KB)
- NJCOM64.exe (485.00 KB)
This data is about NJStar Communicator version 3.00
alone. Click on the links below for other NJStar Communicator versions:
NJStar Communicator is a program released by NJStar Software Corp.. Some computer users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK practice to remove NJStar Communicator is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase NJStar Communicator from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NJStar Communicator or simply click the Search field and type in "NJStar Communicator". The NJStar Communicator app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NJStar Communicator in the list of programs, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding NJStar Communicator, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NJStar Communicator:
- The publisher is: http://www.njstar.com/n/communicator/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NJStar Communicator\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NJStar Communicator.
8. After uninstalling NJStar Communicator, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NJStar Communicator that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NJStar Communicator using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NJStar Communicator by NJStar Software Corp. from your PC, we are not saying that NJStar Communicator by NJStar Software Corp. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NJStar Communicator supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-15 16:04:20.803