NIR Color version 1.20
A guide to uninstall NIR Color version 1.20 from your PC
You can find on this page details on how to remove NIR Color version 1.20 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by JixiPix Software
. Additional info about JixiPix Software can be read here
. More details about NIR Color version 1.20 can be found at http://www.jixipix.com
. NIR Color version 1.20 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software folder, depending on the user's decision. You can uninstall NIR Color version 1.20 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software\uninst\unins009.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. NIR Color version 1.20's primary file takes around 14.55 MB (15259648 bytes) and is called NIR Color.exe.
NIR Color version 1.20 contains of the executables below. They occupy 814.64 MB (854216208
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Aquarella.exe (98.31 MB)
- Artoon.exe (6.05 MB)
- Dramatic Black and White.exe (13.27 MB)
- Grungetastic.exe (73.54 MB)
- Kyoobik Photo.exe (57.42 MB)
- Moku Hanga.exe (38.16 MB)
- NIR Color.exe (14.55 MB)
- PhotoArtista - Haiku.exe (68.14 MB)
- PhotoArtista - Oil.exe (46.06 MB)
- PhotoArtista - Sketch.exe (50.78 MB)
- Pop Dot Comics.exe (71.62 MB)
- Portrait Painter.exe (15.40 MB)
- Rainy Daze.exe (108.48 MB)
- Romantic Photo.exe (8.51 MB)
- Simply HDR.exe (35.49 MB)
- Vintage Scene.exe (97.92 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins001.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins002.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins003.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins004.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins005.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins006.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins007.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins008.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins009.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins010.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins011.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins012.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins013.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins014.exe (701.16 KB)
- unins015.exe (701.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.20
of NIR Color version 1.20.
A way to delete NIR Color version 1.20 from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NIR Color version 1.20 is a program marketed by the software company JixiPix Software. Frequently, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE way to erase NIR Color version 1.20 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NIR Color version 1.20 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NIR Color version 1.20". The NIR Color version 1.20 application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NIR Color version 1.20 in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NIR Color version 1.20, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NIR Color version 1.20:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.jixipix.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\JixiPix Software\uninst\unins009.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NIR Color version 1.20.
8. After uninstalling NIR Color version 1.20, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NIR Color version 1.20 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NIR Color version 1.20 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NIR Color version 1.20 by JixiPix Software from your computer, we are not saying that NIR Color version 1.20 by JixiPix Software is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NIR Color version 1.20 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-08-14 05:47:22.467