NI Package Manager 18.5.1
NI Package Manager 18.5.1 is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall NI Package Manager 18.5.1 from your PCNational Instruments
. Check out here
where you can read more on National Instruments. NI Package Manager 18.5.1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\National Instruments\NI Package Manager directory, however this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. The full command line for removing NI Package Manager 18.5.1 is C:\Program Files\National Instruments\NI Package Manager\NIPackageManager.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. NIPackageManager.exe is the NI Package Manager 18.5.1's primary executable file and it occupies around 989.88 KB (1013640 bytes) on disk.
NI Package Manager 18.5.1 contains of the executables below. They occupy 63.10 MB (66162168
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NIPackageManager.exe (989.88 KB)
- nipkg.exe (981.56 KB)
- Install.exe (670.88 KB)
- NDP462-KB3151800-x86-x64-AllOS-ENU.exe (59.14 MB)
- NIInstallCertificate.exe (208.51 KB)
- Install.exe (535.01 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.5.1
of NI Package Manager 18.5.1.
NI Package Manager 18.5.1 is a program released by National Instruments. Frequently, people decide to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NI Package Manager 18.5.1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NI Package Manager 18.5.1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NI Package Manager 18.5.1 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NI Package Manager 18.5.1". If it is installed on your PC the NI Package Manager 18.5.1 application will be found very quickly. When you click NI Package Manager 18.5.1 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NI Package Manager 18.5.1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NI Package Manager 18.5.1.
8. After removing NI Package Manager 18.5.1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NI Package Manager 18.5.1 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NI Package Manager 18.5.1 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NI Package Manager 18.5.1 by National Instruments from your PC, we are not saying that NI Package Manager 18.5.1 by National Instruments is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NI Package Manager 18.5.1 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-25 13:17:01.613