NHL 2009 is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by How to uninstall NHL 2009 from your systemGamesCity
. You can find out more on GamesCity or check for application updates here
. Further information about NHL 2009 can be found at http://tracker.gamerscity.su/
. NHL 2009 is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NHL 2009 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the application. The full command line for removing NHL 2009 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NHL 2009\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. NHL 2009's main file takes around 34.13 MB (35788048 bytes) and its name is nhl2009.exe.
The executables below are part of NHL 2009. They take an average of 54.32 MB (56957726
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- nhl2009.exe (34.13 MB)
- unins000.exe (675.99 KB)
- EAregister.exe (4.17 MB)
- NHL 09_code.exe (377.26 KB)
- NHL 09_uninst.exe (185.26 KB)
- eadm-installer.exe (14.81 MB)
This web page is about NHL 2009 version 2009
NHL 2009 is an application released by the software company GamesCity. Some people want to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK procedure to erase NHL 2009 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NHL 2009 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NHL 2009 or simply click the Search field and type in "NHL 2009". The NHL 2009 application will be found very quickly. When you click NHL 2009 in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding NHL 2009, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NHL 2009:
- The web site of the program is: http://tracker.gamerscity.su/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NHL 2009\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NHL 2009.
8. After removing NHL 2009, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NHL 2009 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NHL 2009 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NHL 2009 by GamesCity from your PC, nor are we saying that NHL 2009 by GamesCity is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall NHL 2009 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-01 11:25:27.577