NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12
This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 from your computerDvrsoft Systems, Inc.
. You can read more on Dvrsoft Systems, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NOVUS\NHDR-5000 Viewer directory. Take into account that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. You can remove NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NOVUS\NHDR-5000 Viewer\unins000.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file has a size of 10.04 MB (10525696 bytes) on disk and is named NHDR-5000 Viewer.exe.
NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 contains of the executables below. They occupy 10.90 MB (11425441
bytes) on disk.
- NHDR-5000 Viewer.exe (10.04 MB)
- RSP2PClient.exe (129.50 KB)
- RSP2PDaemon.exe (41.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (708.16 KB)
This data is about NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 version 1.3.12
NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 is an application marketed by the software company Dvrsoft Systems, Inc.. Some computer users want to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12". If it exists on your system the NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12.
8. After removing NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 by Dvrsoft Systems, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 by Dvrsoft Systems, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NHDR-5000 Viewer version 1.3.12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-05-18 08:14:43.060