NFS The Run
This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NFS The Run for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NFS The Run from your PCGAME EVER Games
. More info about GAME EVER Games can be seen here
. Detailed information about NFS The Run can be seen at www.game-ever.ir
. NFS The Run is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GAME EVER\Electronic Arts\NFS The Run folder, subject to the user's option. The full command line for removing NFS The Run is C:\Program Files (x86)\GAME EVER\Electronic Arts\NFS The Run\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. NFS The Run's main file takes about 36.22 MB (37977088 bytes) and its name is Need For Speed The Run.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NFS The Run. They take 49.77 MB (52188712
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Need For Speed The Run.exe (36.22 MB)
- uninstall.exe (567.50 KB)
- activation.exe (916.12 KB)
- EACoreServer.exe (114.63 KB)
- EAProxyInstaller.exe (1.55 MB)
- PatchProgress.exe (199.63 KB)
- Cleanup.exe (509.84 KB)
- Touchup.exe (510.84 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (4.73 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
NFS The Run is a program by GAME EVER Games. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. This can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY action to uninstall NFS The Run is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NFS The Run from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NFS The Run or simply activate the Search field and type in "NFS The Run". The NFS The Run application will be found automatically. After you click NFS The Run in the list of programs, some information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NFS The Run, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NFS The Run:
- The software company is: www.game-ever.ir
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\GAME EVER\Electronic Arts\NFS The Run\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NFS The Run.
8. After removing NFS The Run, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong NFS The Run that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NFS The Run using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NFS The Run by GAME EVER Games from your computer, we are not saying that NFS The Run by GAME EVER Games is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NFS The Run in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-12-28 18:07:07.450