This page contains thorough information on how to remove NFS™ Shift for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NFS™ Shift from your systemR.G. Alex
. Open here
for more details on R.G. Alex. Please follow R.G. Alex
if you want to read more on NFS™ Shift on R.G. Alex's website. NFS™ Shift is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NFS™ Shift directory, regulated by the user's option. The complete uninstall command line for NFS™ Shift is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NFS™ Shift\unins000.exe". SHIFT.exe is the NFS™ Shift's primary executable file and it occupies close to 8.39 MB (8801792 bytes) on disk.
NFS™ Shift installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 27.73 MB (29076840
bytes) on disk.
- SHIFT.exe (8.39 MB)
- unins000.exe (701.34 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
- DirectX Web setup.exe (285.34 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.02
of NFS™ Shift.
NFS™ Shift is a program released by R.G. Alex. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall NFS™ Shift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove NFS™ Shift from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NFS™ Shift or simply click the Search field and type in "NFS™ Shift". If it exists on your system the NFS™ Shift app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NFS™ Shift in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NFS™ Shift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NFS™ Shift:
- The web site of the application is: R.G. Alex
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NFS™ Shift\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NFS™ Shift.
8. After uninstalling NFS™ Shift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NFS™ Shift that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NFS™ Shift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NFS™ Shift by R.G. Alex from your computer, we are not saying that NFS™ Shift by R.G. Alex is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NFS™ Shift supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-11-09 12:01:17.670