This info is about NFC21 Tool for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall NFC21 Tool from your PCNFC21 GmbH
. Go over here
where you can read more on NFC21 GmbH. NFC21 Tool is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NFC21_Tool directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NFC21 Tool is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\NFC21_Tool\Update.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is titled NFC21-Tool.exe and it has a size of 284.73 KB (291568 bytes).
NFC21 Tool contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.45 MB (2565328
bytes) on disk.
- NFC21-Tool.exe (284.73 KB)
- Update.exe (1.73 MB)
- NFC21-Tool.exe (444.23 KB)
The current page applies to NFC21 Tool version 1.0.333
only. You can find below info on other application versions of NFC21 Tool:
NFC21 Tool is an application marketed by NFC21 GmbH. Some users try to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this manually requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NFC21 Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NFC21 Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NFC21 Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "NFC21 Tool". The NFC21 Tool app will be found very quickly. After you select NFC21 Tool in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about NFC21 Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NFC21 Tool.
8. After uninstalling NFC21 Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NFC21 Tool which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NFC21 Tool with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NFC21 Tool by NFC21 GmbH from your PC, we are not saying that NFC21 Tool by NFC21 GmbH is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NFC21 Tool in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-02-09 16:05:29.097