NFC Library for Android 4.0
You can find below detailed information on how to remove NFC Library for Android 4.0 for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall NFC Library for Android 4.0 from your PCWinsoft XE
. More information on Winsoft XE can be seen here
. More information about NFC Library for Android 4.0 can be seen at http://www.winsoftxe.com
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\NFC Library for Android directory. Keep in mind that this location can differ depending on the user's choice. The full uninstall command line for NFC Library for Android 4.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\NFC Library for Android\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is called unins000.exe and occupies 703.16 KB (720033 bytes).
NFC Library for Android 4.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 703.16 KB (720033
bytes) on disk:
This page is about NFC Library for Android 4.0 version 4.0
NFC Library for Android 4.0 is a program marketed by Winsoft XE. Some computer users choose to erase this application. This is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NFC Library for Android 4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove NFC Library for Android 4.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NFC Library for Android 4.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NFC Library for Android 4.0". If it is installed on your PC the NFC Library for Android 4.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NFC Library for Android 4.0 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NFC Library for Android 4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NFC Library for Android 4.0:
- The software company is: http://www.winsoftxe.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Winsoft\NFC Library for Android\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NFC Library for Android 4.0.
8. After removing NFC Library for Android 4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NFC Library for Android 4.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NFC Library for Android 4.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NFC Library for Android 4.0 by Winsoft XE from your PC, we are not saying that NFC Library for Android 4.0 by Winsoft XE is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NFC Library for Android 4.0 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-19 07:30:33.043