NEXT Setup Tool
You can find on this page details on how to remove NEXT Setup Tool for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NEXT Setup Tool from your systemIteris, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on Iteris, Inc.. More info about the app NEXT Setup Tool can be seen at http://www.iteris.com
. NEXT Setup Tool is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Iteris, Inc\NEXTSetupTool directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. The full uninstall command line for NEXT Setup Tool is C:\Program Files (x86)\Iteris, Inc\NEXTSetupTool\unins000.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled NEXTSetupTool.exe and it has a size of 1.71 MB (1791483 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside NEXT Setup Tool. They occupy about 2.50 MB (2618012
bytes) on disk.
- NEXTSetupTool.exe (1.71 MB)
- unins000.exe (758.66 KB)
- w9xpopen.exe (48.50 KB)
The current web page applies to NEXT Setup Tool version 2.0
NEXT Setup Tool is a program offered by the software company Iteris, Inc.. Some users decide to remove it. This can be easier said than done because removing this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY action to remove NEXT Setup Tool is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NEXT Setup Tool from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NEXT Setup Tool or simply activate the Search field and type in "NEXT Setup Tool". If it is installed on your PC the NEXT Setup Tool program will be found automatically. After you click NEXT Setup Tool in the list of programs, some data about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NEXT Setup Tool, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NEXT Setup Tool:
- The software company is: http://www.iteris.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Iteris, Inc\NEXTSetupTool\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NEXT Setup Tool.
8. After uninstalling NEXT Setup Tool, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NEXT Setup Tool which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NEXT Setup Tool using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall NEXT Setup Tool by Iteris, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that NEXT Setup Tool by Iteris, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NEXT Setup Tool supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-11-07 20:47:58.720