NETVIGATOR Connection Manager
NETVIGATOR Connection Manager is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall NETVIGATOR Connection Manager from your systemPCCW
. More data about PCCW can be seen here
. You can get more details related to NETVIGATOR Connection Manager at http://www.netvigatoreverywhere.com
. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files\PCCW\NETVIGATOR Connection Manager folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. You can remove NETVIGATOR Connection Manager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\PCCW\NETVIGATOR Connection Manager\unins000.exe. Note that you might get a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 2.71 MB (2846720 bytes) on disk and is named NECM.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside NETVIGATOR Connection Manager. They occupy about 10.44 MB (10949215
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- devcon.exe (54.50 KB)
- GPCommonService.exe (26.00 KB)
- GPCommonServicex64.exe (42.00 KB)
- NECM.exe (2.71 MB)
- SMS_DB2XML.exe (96.00 KB)
- StartOutlook.exe (17.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.13 MB)
- AutoRunSetup.exe (426.53 KB)
- AutoRunUninstall.exe (172.21 KB)
- DataCard_Setup64.exe (202.00 KB)
- devsetup32.exe (285.37 KB)
- devsetup64.exe (398.37 KB)
- DriverSetup.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverUninstall.exe (325.37 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (205.27 KB)
- WindowsXP-KB918997-v6-x86-chs.exe (1.30 MB)
- WindowsXP-KB918997-v6-x86-cht.exe (1.30 MB)
- WindowsXP-KB918997-v6-x86-eng.exe (1.28 MB)
This data is about NETVIGATOR Connection Manager version 18.104.22.168
only. You can find below info on other releases of NETVIGATOR Connection Manager:
NETVIGATOR Connection Manager is a program marketed by PCCW. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because performing this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall NETVIGATOR Connection Manager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NETVIGATOR Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NETVIGATOR Connection Manager or simply activate the Search field and type in "NETVIGATOR Connection Manager". If it is installed on your PC the NETVIGATOR Connection Manager app will be found very quickly. When you select NETVIGATOR Connection Manager in the list of apps, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NETVIGATOR Connection Manager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NETVIGATOR Connection Manager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.netvigatoreverywhere.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PCCW\NETVIGATOR Connection Manager\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NETVIGATOR Connection Manager.
8. After removing NETVIGATOR Connection Manager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NETVIGATOR Connection Manager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing NETVIGATOR Connection Manager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NETVIGATOR Connection Manager by PCCW from your computer, nor are we saying that NETVIGATOR Connection Manager by PCCW is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NETVIGATOR Connection Manager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-20 10:58:46.530