NETGEAR A6100 Genie
NETGEAR A6100 Genie is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A way to uninstall NETGEAR A6100 Genie from your PCNETGEAR
. Check out here
where you can find out more on NETGEAR. NETGEAR A6100 Genie is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\NETGEAR\A6100 folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. A6100.EXE is the programs's main file and it takes around 5.80 MB (6082560 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with NETGEAR A6100 Genie. They occupy about 6.04 MB (6336784
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- A6100.EXE (5.80 MB)
- NETGEARU.exe (56.71 KB)
- RtlService.exe (44.71 KB)
- RTxAdmin.exe (32.71 KB)
- SetAdaptivity1.exe (48.71 KB)
- SetRegRestartOne.exe (28.71 KB)
- UserCom.exe (36.71 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168
of NETGEAR A6100 Genie. Click on the links below for other NETGEAR A6100 Genie versions:
...click to view all...
NETGEAR A6100 Genie is a program released by the software company NETGEAR. Some people try to uninstall this application. This can be efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to uninstall NETGEAR A6100 Genie is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove NETGEAR A6100 Genie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NETGEAR A6100 Genie or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NETGEAR A6100 Genie". If it exists on your system the NETGEAR A6100 Genie program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NETGEAR A6100 Genie in the list of programs, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NETGEAR A6100 Genie, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NETGEAR A6100 Genie.
8. After uninstalling NETGEAR A6100 Genie, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of NETGEAR A6100 Genie that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NETGEAR A6100 Genie using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NETGEAR A6100 Genie by NETGEAR from your computer, nor are we saying that NETGEAR A6100 Genie by NETGEAR is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NETGEAR A6100 Genie supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-20 20:58:54.707