NEKOPARA Vol. 1
You can find below details on how to uninstall NEKOPARA Vol. 1 for Windows. The Windows release was created by A way to uninstall NEKOPARA Vol. 1 from your PCNEKO WORKs
. Take a look here
where you can read more on NEKO WORKs. You can get more details on NEKOPARA Vol. 1 at https://sekaiproject.com/portfolio/nekopara-vol-1/
. NEKOPARA Vol. 1 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NEKOPARA Vol. 1 directory, regulated by the user's choice. NEKOPARA Vol. 1's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. The application's main executable file is titled nekopara_vol1.exe and its approximative size is 4.52 MB (4741648 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside NEKOPARA Vol. 1. They occupy about 4.52 MB (4741648
bytes) on disk.
- nekopara_vol1.exe (4.52 MB)
The current web page applies to NEKOPARA Vol. 1 version 1
Following the uninstall process, the application leaves leftovers on the computer. Part_A few of these are listed below.Registry keys:
NEKOPARA Vol. 1 is an application marketed by NEKO WORKs. Some computer users decide to erase this application. This can be troublesome because removing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY action to erase NEKOPARA Vol. 1 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove NEKOPARA Vol. 1 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NEKOPARA Vol. 1 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NEKOPARA Vol. 1". The NEKOPARA Vol. 1 app will be found automatically. When you select NEKOPARA Vol. 1 in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NEKOPARA Vol. 1, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NEKOPARA Vol. 1:
- The software company is: https://sekaiproject.com/portfolio/nekopara-vol-1/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NEKOPARA Vol. 1.
8. After uninstalling NEKOPARA Vol. 1, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NEKOPARA Vol. 1 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NEKOPARA Vol. 1 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NEKOPARA Vol. 1 by NEKO WORKs from your computer, nor are we saying that NEKOPARA Vol. 1 by NEKO WORKs is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NEKOPARA Vol. 1 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-01 14:36:37.873