NEF Thumbnail Updater
This web page contains complete information on how to remove NEF Thumbnail Updater for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NEF Thumbnail Updater from your systemNikon
. Check out here
for more info on Nikon. Detailed information about NEF Thumbnail Updater can be found at http://www.Nikon.com
. NEF Thumbnail Updater is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Nikon directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. NkMC2.exe is the NEF Thumbnail Updater's primary executable file and it takes about 574.50 KB (588288 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of NEF Thumbnail Updater. They take an average of 3.49 MB (3660800
bytes) on disk.
- NkMC2.exe (574.50 KB)
- NkMEdit.exe (1.46 MB)
- UninstLauncher.exe (306.00 KB)
- NktTransfer2.exe (1.18 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.0
of NEF Thumbnail Updater.
NEF Thumbnail Updater is a program marketed by the software company Nikon. Sometimes, users choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NEF Thumbnail Updater is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall NEF Thumbnail Updater from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NEF Thumbnail Updater or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NEF Thumbnail Updater". If it is installed on your PC the NEF Thumbnail Updater app will be found automatically. After you select NEF Thumbnail Updater in the list , some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NEF Thumbnail Updater, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NEF Thumbnail Updater.
8. After removing NEF Thumbnail Updater, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NEF Thumbnail Updater which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NEF Thumbnail Updater with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NEF Thumbnail Updater by Nikon from your PC, nor are we saying that NEF Thumbnail Updater by Nikon is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NEF Thumbnail Updater supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-13 18:47:41.200