NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00
This page is about NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 from your systemNEC Display Solutions
. More info about NEC Display Solutions can be read here
. You can read more about on NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 at http://www.necdisplay.com/
. Usually the NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 program is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NEC DISPLAY SOLUTIONS\NaViSet folder, depending on the user's option during install. You can uninstall NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NEC DISPLAY SOLUTIONS\NaViSet\uninst.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled naviset.exe and it has a size of 521.44 KB (533952 bytes).
The executable files below are installed beside NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00. They occupy about 570.21 KB (583896
bytes) on disk.
- naviset.exe (521.44 KB)
- uninst.exe (48.77 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.1.27.00
of NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00.
NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 is an application by the software company NEC Display Solutions. Sometimes, users want to remove this application. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand takes some skill related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 or simply click the Search field and type in "NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00". The NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 program will be found automatically. When you select NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00:
- The publisher is: http://www.necdisplay.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NEC DISPLAY SOLUTIONS\NaViSet\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00.
8. After removing NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 by NEC Display Solutions from your PC, we are not saying that NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 by NEC Display Solutions is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NEC NaViSet 1.1.27.00 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 14:58:20.333