This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NConfig 1.4.1.08 for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall NConfig 1.4.1.08 from your PCNovus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda
. Take a look here
where you can read more on Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda. Please follow http://www.novusautomation.com
if you want to read more on NConfig 1.4.1.08 on Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda's web page. NConfig 1.4.1.08 is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NConfig directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. NConfig 1.4.1.08's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NConfig\uninst.exe. NConfig 1.4.1.08's main file takes about 6.15 MB (6449664 bytes) and is called NConfig.exe.
NConfig 1.4.1.08 contains of the executables below. They occupy 9.84 MB (10316418
bytes) on disk.
- makensis.exe (484.50 KB)
- NConfig.exe (6.15 MB)
- NovusUpdater.exe (3.07 MB)
- uninst.exe (143.13 KB)
The current web page applies to NConfig 1.4.1.08 version 1.4.1.08
NConfig 1.4.1.08 is an application released by the software company Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove NConfig 1.4.1.08 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NConfig 1.4.1.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NConfig 1.4.1.08 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NConfig 1.4.1.08". If it is installed on your PC the NConfig 1.4.1.08 application will be found automatically. After you click NConfig 1.4.1.08 in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NConfig 1.4.1.08, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NConfig 1.4.1.08:
- The publisher is: http://www.novusautomation.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NConfig\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NConfig 1.4.1.08.
8. After removing NConfig 1.4.1.08, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NConfig 1.4.1.08 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NConfig 1.4.1.08 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NConfig 1.4.1.08 by Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda from your PC, we are not saying that NConfig 1.4.1.08 by Novus Produtos Eletrônicos Ltda is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NConfig 1.4.1.08 supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-05-24 22:13:02.120