NCVC Version 3.52a
This web page is about NCVC Version 3.52a for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NCVC Version 3.52a from your PCMNCT-S
. Take a look here
for more information on MNCT-S. Please follow http://s-gikan2.maizuru-ct.ac.jp/xcl/
if you want to read more on NCVC Version 3.52a on MNCT-S's website. The application is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCVC folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\NCVC\unins000.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall NCVC Version 3.52a. NCVC.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.45 MB (1520128 bytes) on disk.
NCVC Version 3.52a contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.18 MB (2280785
bytes) on disk.
- NCVC.exe (1.45 MB)
- Scriptorium.exe (44.00 KB)
- unins000.exe (698.83 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.52
of NCVC Version 3.52a.
NCVC Version 3.52a is an application offered by the software company MNCT-S. Frequently, users want to uninstall it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to uninstall NCVC Version 3.52a is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase NCVC Version 3.52a from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NCVC Version 3.52a or simply click the Search feature and type in "NCVC Version 3.52a". If it exists on your system the NCVC Version 3.52a app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NCVC Version 3.52a in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding NCVC Version 3.52a, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NCVC Version 3.52a:
- The web site of the program is: http://s-gikan2.maizuru-ct.ac.jp/xcl/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCVC\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NCVC Version 3.52a.
8. After removing NCVC Version 3.52a, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NCVC Version 3.52a which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NCVC Version 3.52a with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NCVC Version 3.52a by MNCT-S from your PC, we are not saying that NCVC Version 3.52a by MNCT-S is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NCVC Version 3.52a supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-23 22:33:58.507