NCUM is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall NCUM from your computerBury GmbH
. Further information on Bury GmbH can be seen here
. Please open www.naviflash.de
if you want to read more on NCUM on Bury GmbH's web page. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\naviflash\NCUM folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. The complete uninstall command line for NCUM is "C:\Program Files (x86)\naviflash\NCUM\unins000.exe". The program's main executable file is named NCUM.exe and it has a size of 7.36 MB (7720960 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NCUM. They take an average of 8.02 MB (8409157
bytes) on disk.
- NCUM.exe (7.36 MB)
- unins000.exe (672.07 KB)
This page is about NCUM version 1.0.10
NCUM is an application by Bury GmbH. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE practice to remove NCUM is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NCUM from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NCUM or simply click the Search feature and type in "NCUM". If it exists on your system the NCUM application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NCUM in the list of programs, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NCUM, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NCUM:
- The web site of the application is: www.naviflash.de
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\naviflash\NCUM\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NCUM.
8. After uninstalling NCUM, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NCUM that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NCUM with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NCUM by Bury GmbH from your computer, we are not saying that NCUM by Bury GmbH is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NCUM in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-29 11:11:13.380