NCH ES Toolbar
This web page is about NCH ES Toolbar for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall NCH ES Toolbar from your PCNCH ES
. More info about NCH ES can be read here
. More details about NCH ES Toolbar can be seen at http://NCHES.OurToolbar.com/
. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NCH_ES folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling NCH ES Toolbar is C:\Program Files\NCH_ES\uninstall.exe toolbar. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. NCH_ESToolbarHelper.exe is the NCH ES Toolbar's primary executable file and it takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) on disk.
NCH ES Toolbar is comprised of the following executables which occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk:
- NCH_ESToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to NCH ES Toolbar version 188.8.131.52
only. Click on the links below for other NCH ES Toolbar versions:
NCH ES Toolbar is an application released by NCH ES. Sometimes, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some know-how regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK practice to erase NCH ES Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NCH ES Toolbar from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NCH ES Toolbar or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NCH ES Toolbar". If it exists on your system the NCH ES Toolbar application will be found automatically. After you click NCH ES Toolbar in the list , the following information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding NCH ES Toolbar, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NCH ES Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://NCHES.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NCH_ES\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NCH ES Toolbar.
8. After removing NCH ES Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NCH ES Toolbar which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NCH ES Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NCH ES Toolbar by NCH ES from your PC, nor are we saying that NCH ES Toolbar by NCH ES is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NCH ES Toolbar in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-04 21:28:45.703