NCH EN Toolbar
How to uninstall NCH EN Toolbar from your system
You can find below details on how to uninstall NCH EN Toolbar for Windows. It was coded for Windows by NCH EN
. Further information on NCH EN can be found here
. More info about the software NCH EN Toolbar can be found at http://NCHEN.OurToolbar.com/
. Usually the NCH EN Toolbar application is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH_EN directory, depending on the user's option during install. The entire uninstall command line for NCH EN Toolbar is C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH_EN\uninstall.exe toolbar. NCH EN Toolbar's primary file takes about 64.29 KB (65832 bytes) and its name is NCH_ENToolbarHelper.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in NCH EN Toolbar. They occupy 159.58 KB (163408
bytes) on disk.
- NCH_ENToolbarHelper.exe (64.29 KB)
- uninstall.exe (95.29 KB)
The current page applies to NCH EN Toolbar version 220.127.116.11
only. You can find below info on other releases of NCH EN Toolbar:
...click to view all...
A considerable amount of files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be deleted when you are trying to remove NCH EN Toolbar from your PC.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\NCH_EN Toolbar
A way to remove NCH EN Toolbar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NCH EN Toolbar is a program by the software company NCH EN. Some computer users choose to remove it. This can be efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to remove NCH EN Toolbar is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NCH EN Toolbar or simply click the Search field and type in "NCH EN Toolbar". If it exists on your system the NCH EN Toolbar application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NCH EN Toolbar in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NCH EN Toolbar, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NCH EN Toolbar:
- The web site of the application is: http://NCHEN.OurToolbar.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NCH_EN\uninstall.exe toolbar
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NCH EN Toolbar.
8. After uninstalling NCH EN Toolbar, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NCH EN Toolbar that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NCH EN Toolbar using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove NCH EN Toolbar by NCH EN from your computer, we are not saying that NCH EN Toolbar by NCH EN is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove NCH EN Toolbar supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-03 15:10:17.663