This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall NBC News for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall NBC News from your PCPokki
. More information on Pokki can be found here
. Usually the NBC News application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove NBC News by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\SweetLabs App Platform\Engine\ServiceHostApp.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. NBC News's main file takes about 7.51 MB (7874024 bytes) and its name is ServiceHostApp.exe.
The following executable files are contained in NBC News. They occupy 21.09 MB (22111672
bytes) on disk.
- ServiceHostApp.exe (7.51 MB)
- ServiceHostAppUpdater.exe (10.59 MB)
- ServiceStartMenuIndexer.exe (2.93 MB)
- wow_helper.exe (65.50 KB)
The current page applies to NBC News version 184.108.40.206452
NBC News is a program by Pokki. Some computer users decide to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because doing this manually requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best EASY solution to remove NBC News is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase NBC News from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NBC News or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NBC News". If it is installed on your PC the NBC News app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NBC News in the list , the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding NBC News, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall NBC News.
8. After removing NBC News, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of NBC News which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBC News using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NBC News by Pokki from your computer, we are not saying that NBC News by Pokki is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove NBC News in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-20 16:05:57.360