NBA Live 95
A guide to uninstall NBA Live 95 from your system
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall NBA Live 95 for Windows. It was developed for Windows by GameFabrique
. Further information on GameFabrique can be seen here
. Click on http://www.gamefabrique.com/
to get more details about NBA Live 95 on GameFabrique's website. NBA Live 95 is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NBA Live 95 directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling NBA Live 95 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NBA Live 95\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is labeled Fusion.exe and occupies 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes).
NBA Live 95 is comprised of the following executables which take 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk:
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
The current page applies to NBA Live 95 version 95
A way to delete NBA Live 95 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
NBA Live 95 is a program by the software company GameFabrique. Some computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY solution to erase NBA Live 95 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NBA Live 95 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NBA Live 95". The NBA Live 95 app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select NBA Live 95 in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NBA Live 95, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NBA Live 95:
- The software company is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NBA Live 95\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NBA Live 95.
8. After uninstalling NBA Live 95, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NBA Live 95 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBA Live 95 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
Users that installed NBA Live 95:
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NBA Live 95 by GameFabrique from your computer, we are not saying that NBA Live 95 by GameFabrique is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NBA Live 95 in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-23 19:56:05.577