NBA Jam Tournament Edition
NBA Jam Tournament Edition is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NBA Jam Tournament Edition from your systemGameFabrique
. Further information on GameFabrique can be found here
. Please open http://www.gamefabrique.com/
if you want to read more on NBA Jam Tournament Edition on GameFabrique's page. Usually the NBA Jam Tournament Edition application is placed in the C:\Program Files\NBA Jam Tournament Edition folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove NBA Jam Tournament Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\NBA Jam Tournament Edition\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Fusion.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 2.38 MB (2490368 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NBA Jam Tournament Edition. They take about 3.02 MB (3163914
bytes) on disk.
- Fusion.exe (2.38 MB)
- unins000.exe (657.76 KB)
NBA Jam Tournament Edition is a program released by GameFabrique. Sometimes, people want to remove it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand requires some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK solution to remove NBA Jam Tournament Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete NBA Jam Tournament Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your system.
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find NBA Jam Tournament Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NBA Jam Tournament Edition". The NBA Jam Tournament Edition application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NBA Jam Tournament Edition in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NBA Jam Tournament Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NBA Jam Tournament Edition:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.gamefabrique.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NBA Jam Tournament Edition\unins000.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NBA Jam Tournament Edition.
8. After removing NBA Jam Tournament Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NBA Jam Tournament Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBA Jam Tournament Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall NBA Jam Tournament Edition by GameFabrique from your computer, we are not saying that NBA Jam Tournament Edition by GameFabrique is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NBA Jam Tournament Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-01-09 14:43:03.040