This page contains thorough information on how to remove NBA 2K15 for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall NBA 2K15 from your computer2K Sports
. More information about 2K Sports can be read here
. The program is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NBA 2K15 directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full uninstall command line for NBA 2K15 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NBA 2K15\Uninstall\unins000.exe". NBA2K15.exe is the NBA 2K15's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 35.77 MB (37502544 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of NBA 2K15. They take an average of 56.96 MB (59726682
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- NBA2K15.exe (35.77 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.19 MB)
- DXSETUP.exe (505.84 KB)
- vcredist_x64.exe (9.80 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (8.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of NBA 2K15.
NBA 2K15 is a program offered by the software company 2K Sports. Some computer users decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NBA 2K15 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NBA 2K15 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find NBA 2K15 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NBA 2K15". The NBA 2K15 application will be found very quickly. When you select NBA 2K15 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about NBA 2K15, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove NBA 2K15.
8. After removing NBA 2K15, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong NBA 2K15 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NBA 2K15 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove NBA 2K15 by 2K Sports from your PC, nor are we saying that NBA 2K15 by 2K Sports is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NBA 2K15 supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 11:49:23.333