This page contains complete information on how to remove NBA 2K12 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NBA 2K12 from your computerVisual Concepts
. You can find out more on Visual Concepts or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to NBA 2K12 at http://2ksports.com/games/nba2k12
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K12 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NBA 2K12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. nba2k12.exe is the NBA 2K12's primary executable file and it occupies close to 16.37 MB (17160056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with NBA 2K12. They occupy about 16.87 MB (17685184
bytes) on disk.
- nba2k12.exe (16.37 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (512.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 212
of NBA 2K12.
NBA 2K12 is a program marketed by Visual Concepts. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NBA 2K12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NBA 2K12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NBA 2K12 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NBA 2K12". The NBA 2K12 app will be found automatically. After you click NBA 2K12 in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding NBA 2K12, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NBA 2K12:
- The web site of the application is: http://2ksports.com/games/nba2k12
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NBA 2K12.
8. After uninstalling NBA 2K12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NBA 2K12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBA 2K12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NBA 2K12 by Visual Concepts from your PC, we are not saying that NBA 2K12 by Visual Concepts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NBA 2K12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-29 13:39:07.420