This page contains complete information on how to remove NBA 2K12 for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall NBA 2K12 from your computerVisual Concepts
. You can find out more on Visual Concepts or check for application updates here
. You can get more details related to NBA 2K12 at http://2ksports.com/games/nba2k12
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\NBA 2K12 folder. Take into account that this location can differ depending on the user's preference. The full command line for uninstalling NBA 2K12 is C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for admin rights. nba2k12.exe is the NBA 2K12's primary executable file and it occupies close to 16.37 MB (17160056 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with NBA 2K12. They occupy about 16.87 MB (17685184
bytes) on disk.
- nba2k12.exe (16.37 MB)
- dxsetup.exe (512.82 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 212
of NBA 2K12.
NBA 2K12 is a program marketed by Visual Concepts. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall NBA 2K12 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall NBA 2K12 with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find NBA 2K12 or simply activate the Search field and type in "NBA 2K12". If it is installed on your PC the NBA 2K12 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you click NBA 2K12 in the list of programs, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about NBA 2K12, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NBA 2K12:
- The software company is: http://2ksports.com/games/nba2k12
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steam.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NBA 2K12.
8. After uninstalling NBA 2K12, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NBA 2K12 which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling NBA 2K12 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NBA 2K12 by Visual Concepts from your PC, we are not saying that NBA 2K12 by Visual Concepts is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NBA 2K12 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-29 13:39:07.420