NB GPSMaster is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall NB GPSMaster from your computerLatitude
. Go over here
for more info on Latitude. Usually the NB GPSMaster application is installed in the C:\Program Files\NB GPSMaster directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NB GPSMaster is C:\Program Files\NB GPSMaster\unins000.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled NB GPSMaster.exe and it has a size of 444.50 KB (455168 bytes).
The executable files below are part of NB GPSMaster. They occupy an average of 5.35 MB (5611033
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Library Update.exe (444.50 KB)
- Main.exe (444.50 KB)
- NB GPSMaster.exe (444.50 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.14 MB)
- jre-7u45-windows-i586.exe (893.91 KB)
- jre-7u51-windows-i586.exe (899.41 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x64.exe (655.00 KB)
- CP210xVCPInstaller_x86.exe (532.50 KB)
This data is about NB GPSMaster version 1.1.6
only. You can find here a few links to other NB GPSMaster versions:
NB GPSMaster is an application released by Latitude. Sometimes, users want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some know-how related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to erase NB GPSMaster is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete NB GPSMaster from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NB GPSMaster or simply click the Search feature and type in "NB GPSMaster". The NB GPSMaster app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click NB GPSMaster in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding NB GPSMaster, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall NB GPSMaster.
8. After uninstalling NB GPSMaster, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NB GPSMaster that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing NB GPSMaster using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NB GPSMaster by Latitude from your PC, we are not saying that NB GPSMaster by Latitude is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove NB GPSMaster supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-02 20:44:52.563