This page contains detailed information on how to remove NAnt-Gui 22.214.171.124 for Windows. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall NAnt-Gui 126.96.36.199 from your computerColin Svingen
. More information on Colin Svingen can be seen here
. More data about the app NAnt-Gui 188.8.131.52 can be found at http://www.swoogan.com/nantgui.html
. Usually the NAnt-Gui 184.108.40.206 application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NAnt-Gui folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling NAnt-Gui 220.127.116.11 is "C:\Program Files (x86)\NAnt-Gui\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled NAnt-Gui.exe and its approximative size is 28.00 KB (28672 bytes).
The executables below are part of NAnt-Gui 18.104.22.168. They occupy about 2.14 MB (2247274
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- unins000.exe (662.84 KB)
- NAnt-Gui.exe (28.00 KB)
- NAnt.exe (10.50 KB)
- scvs.exe (7.50 KB)
- SLiNgshoT.exe (6.00 KB)
- ispack-5.1.8.exe (1.42 MB)
This page is about NAnt-Gui 22.214.171.124 version 126.96.36.199
NAnt-Gui 188.8.131.52 is an application marketed by the software company Colin Svingen. Frequently, computer users choose to erase this program. Sometimes this is hard because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY manner to erase NAnt-Gui 184.108.40.206 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall NAnt-Gui 220.127.116.11 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NAnt-Gui 18.104.22.168 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NAnt-Gui 22.214.171.124". If it is installed on your PC the NAnt-Gui 126.96.36.199 app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select NAnt-Gui 188.8.131.52 in the list of apps, the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NAnt-Gui 184.108.40.206, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NAnt-Gui 220.127.116.11:
- The publisher is: http://www.swoogan.com/nantgui.html
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files (x86)\NAnt-Gui\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NAnt-Gui 18.104.22.168.
8. After uninstalling NAnt-Gui 22.214.171.124, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NAnt-Gui 126.96.36.199 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NAnt-Gui 188.8.131.52 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove NAnt-Gui 184.108.40.206 by Colin Svingen from your computer, we are not saying that NAnt-Gui 220.127.116.11 by Colin Svingen is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove NAnt-Gui 18.104.22.168 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-11-07 23:49:58.650