NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0
This page is about NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 from your systemNAVIGON
. You can find out more on NAVIGON or check for application updates here
. Click on http://www.navigon.com
to get more facts about NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 on NAVIGON's website. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Sync folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's preference. The complete uninstall command line for NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Sync\uninst.exe. Sync.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 1.35 MB (1417216 bytes) on disk.
NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 is comprised of the following executables which take 1.43 MB (1495818
bytes) on disk:
- Sync.exe (1.35 MB)
- uninst.exe (76.76 KB)
The current web page applies to NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 version 2.0.0
NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 is an application marketed by the software company NAVIGON. Some users decide to remove this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 or simply activate the Search feature and type in "NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0". If it is installed on your PC the NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 application will be found automatically. After you select NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0:
- The software company is: http://www.navigon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Sync\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0.
8. After removing NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 by NAVIGON from your PC, we are not saying that NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 by NAVIGON is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove NAVIGON Sync 2.0.0 in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 18:21:19.993