NAVIGON Sync 1.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove NAVIGON Sync 1.0 for Windows. It was created for Windows by A guide to uninstall NAVIGON Sync 1.0 from your PCNAVIGON
. Check out here
for more info on NAVIGON. Please open http://www.navigon.com
if you want to read more on NAVIGON Sync 1.0 on NAVIGON's page. NAVIGON Sync 1.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Sync directory, subject to the user's choice. You can uninstall NAVIGON Sync 1.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Sync\uninst.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Sync.exe is the NAVIGON Sync 1.0's primary executable file and it occupies about 1.34 MB (1409024 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with NAVIGON Sync 1.0. They take about 1.41 MB (1477115
bytes) on disk.
- Sync.exe (1.34 MB)
- uninst.exe (66.50 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0
of NAVIGON Sync 1.0.
NAVIGON Sync 1.0 is an application released by the software company NAVIGON. Frequently, people want to uninstall this program. This is troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall NAVIGON Sync 1.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase NAVIGON Sync 1.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find NAVIGON Sync 1.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NAVIGON Sync 1.0". If it exists on your system the NAVIGON Sync 1.0 application will be found very quickly. When you select NAVIGON Sync 1.0 in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding NAVIGON Sync 1.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NAVIGON Sync 1.0:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.navigon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Sync\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NAVIGON Sync 1.0.
8. After removing NAVIGON Sync 1.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of NAVIGON Sync 1.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing NAVIGON Sync 1.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall NAVIGON Sync 1.0 by NAVIGON from your PC, we are not saying that NAVIGON Sync 1.0 by NAVIGON is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall NAVIGON Sync 1.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 09:58:56.113