NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0
NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by A way to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 from your PCNAVIGON
. You can find out more on NAVIGON or check for application updates here
. Further information about NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 can be found at http://www.navigon.com
. Usually the NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh folder, depending on the user's option during install. NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe. The program's main executable file is labeled Fresh.exe and it has a size of 4.01 MB (4199736 bytes).
NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 contains of the executables below. They take 9.59 MB (10052948
bytes) on disk.
- uninst.exe (114.71 KB)
- Fresh.exe (4.01 MB)
- FreshCLI.exe (1.45 MB)
- vcredist_x86.exe (4.02 MB)
This page is about NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 version 3.4.0
NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 is an application marketed by the software company NAVIGON. Some people want to remove this application. Sometimes this is hard because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY solution to remove NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 or simply click the Search field and type in "NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0". The NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0:
- The publisher is: http://www.navigon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0.
8. After removing NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 by NAVIGON from your PC, nor are we saying that NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 by NAVIGON is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 3.4.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-10-21 11:32:30.380