NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2
NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 from your systemNAVIGON
. Further information on NAVIGON can be found here
. Please open http://www.navigon.com
if you want to read more on NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 on NAVIGON's website. The application is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh directory (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe is the full command line if you want to remove NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2. The program's main executable file has a size of 6.69 MB (7017900 bytes) on disk and is titled fresh.exe.
NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 contains of the executables below. They occupy 14.94 MB (15665923
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- fresh.exe (6.69 MB)
- uninst.exe (104.44 KB)
- Web2PND.exe (4.34 MB)
- convertusersettings.exe (2.42 MB)
- FreshCLI.exe (1.10 MB)
- install_freshfile.exe (296.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 2.0.2
of NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2.
NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 is an application released by NAVIGON. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE solution to erase NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 or simply click the Search feature and type in "NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2". If it exists on your system the NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 program will be found automatically. When you click NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 in the list of applications, the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2:
- The software company is: http://www.navigon.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\NAVIGON\NAVIGON Fresh\uninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2.
8. After uninstalling NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 by NAVIGON from your PC, nor are we saying that NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 by NAVIGON is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove NAVIGON Fresh 2.0.2 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 08:51:08.640